Day Trading Pre-market Open - 4 Mar 2019, page-2

1. 48,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    Thanks @Bugsam

Morning All

Few charts to kick off Monday

Finally got back to 2 hands on the keyboard early last week, back to the hospital this morning for another check up to see how things are tracking, hopefully make it back to the desk on time!

AKM : Nice break out on Friday, saw the announcement, but forgot to put it up on the screen. I think this stock has done tremendously well compared to alot of other specs at this end of the market, that consolidation since back on November last year looks solid. Will be watching with interest today for any pull backs.

AKM.png

BOT : Nice consolidation after it broke away from that range below 10 cents. Ascending triangle setup here. Looks primed for a move either today or tomorrow with some decent volume turning up on Friday. One to watch

BOT.png

CDX : Looks to be in a bit of a holding pattern at the moment until news, volume as been very light last few sessions, i thought it held up quite well after its half yearly report not that there was anything negative in it. 3 major pieces of news due over the next 4 weeks, fomo will start to kick in if we continue to hold this area by the end of the week. Expect we will be knocking on 7s by next week in anticipation of the first news event ( if it doesn't arrive this week )

CDX.png

EN1 : Volume really dried up on Friday, last few sessions have been very low volume, expecting a reversal here today. Looks primed to make a break higher and tackle that 2.5/2.6 area again

EN1.png

GMR : Possible reversal on the cards here, indicators crossed back over friday, signalling a potential move to the upside is close

GMR.png

INP : Some pretty decent action on Friday. Early fomo kicking. That private placement to New Gold Coast Holdings last week was a dead give away of what is to come most likely this week. Expect to see a strong showing this week with a push back into the teens

INP.png

OBJ : Looks primed for a break out here, break above 2.1 should bring 2.4 into play, significant increase in volume from Fridays session, one to watch

OBJ.png

RDN : Volume dropped right off here, but still holding nicely, should start to see news flow ST in regards to a new drill campaign. Just needs to break above 1.2 and 2 cents will come into play near term

RDN.png

SGQ : Maybe one to watch here, 5,500 metre drill campaign started 10 days ago, reading over old announced drilling campaign commencements, they are pretty quick to get out results and keep the market well informed, would not be surprised to see some news this week

SGQ.png

SYT : Mentioned this one a few times over the last week or so, looked primed to break out soon, was building for something. Finally broke out Friday. Half yearly report gave the stock a NTA of 1 cent per share, when it was trading at 0.008. Most specs trade way way above there NTA. I think there is plenty of room to move here. Pop today and a test of 1.3 on the cards ?

SYT.png

WHK : Interesting looking chart, looks close to making a move here ? Break of 7 cents and i think we should see it put in a move on volume offering some spread for potential trades. One to watch

WHK.png

Others im watching
    CNW
    RBR
    GMC
    FPL
    PGM

All charts and opinions are my own, please dyor etc.

Off Topic
    Billions Season 4 starts in 2 weeks ! Bring it on
    Black Monday has been kind of a cool watch ( another stock market related tv show ) if you liked House of Lies with Don Cheadle in it !
    Last edited by sintrate: 04/03/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.