Day Trading Pre-market Open - 6 Feb 2019, page-3

1. 48,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    Thanks @Bugsam

Morning all

After numerous bullying attacks from outside of hot copper and to a lesser extend some here as well, i have decided to have the Admin's remove my Hot Copper Heart.

Being such an active poster on the day trading thread, whether it be about charts, stocks, or just general banter my post count is relatively high. It was like this way before i had a heart, and nothing much has changed, after all this is a chat forum, where people are suppose to talk and have discussions. Given the nature of the day trading thread and how fast conversations can move its quite easy to rack up a few posts in a short period of time, it kind of reminds me like an online chat room but only slower cause you are always having to hit the refresh button ( I used to live on chat rooms back in my teenage days, hence the style of my posting, who remembers IRC and old school Bulletin Boards!? )

There was a reason i was awarded a heart back some time last year, and it was not for my superior fundamental research or high quality posts on the stock forums as this thread has been my main outlet for content.

Maybe that content slipped a bit or maybe my charts have not been as good as they used to be, however there have been some significant personal reasons that have taken place in the last 6 months which has probably had an impact. Not to mention the markets have also been extremely unpredictable now for at least the last 4-6 months.

I know what having a heart means on Hot Copper and it was a honour to wake up one morning see one next to my name. But the truth is i never asked for it, I never really wanted it.
    I knew it came with a target on my back and i was more than happy to just be a non heart on the forum, trying to provide content to others like they had done for me when i first joined the website that could offer some value.

Any ways that's probably enough from me.

Cheers All
    Happy Trading
    Last edited by sintrate: 06/02/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.