Day trading pre-market open April 13, page-8

1. 519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    RAG looking like a solid open

OK so I recently got onto the next/catalyst emails as I thought I'd jump on the pumps. They've just sent one through with the cryptic teaser, "This company (or rather two companies…) have a share in one of the largest oil & gas wells being drilled by an ASX junior in recent decades:The Sasonof Prospect in the North West Shelf of WA."

Googling Sasonof Project shows a private company called Western Gas that is the primary tenant. Digging a bit further, I find this tidbit from Feb 22: "These acceptances have been secured by the Western Gas team, in conjunction with primary contractors, AGR, Valaris, and XODUS Group. The drilling campaign is planned to start in 2Q 2022 using the Valaris MS-1 rig, targeting the multi-tcf, high liquids, low CO2 Sasanof resource.
    Will Barker, Executive Director, commented: “All efforts are now focused on finalising remaining contracts, preparing for operations and delivering a safe and successful exploration effort for the Western Gas team and our well campaign partners Global Oil and Gas Limited (ASX:GLV) and Prominence Energy (ASX: PRM).”

So what do we think? GLV or PRM for a pump tomorrow?
    Last edited by grantmr: 13/04/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.