Day trading pre-market open April 2, page-2

1. 5,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    Morning All.

For as long as I can remember, Ive sorted most of my problems out during my sleep.
    As a result, there are a few things on my mind this morning:

1) looking like an interesting day ahead, those who cashed out yesterday should be sitting pretty
    - Hedging against the American markets looking ever appealing BBUS a good bet, BBOZ, not sure just yet.
    2) America finally coming to grips with the fact that 100,000 - 200,000 will end up dead because they chose money over lives.
    3) I decided in my sleep last night that bailouts for out airline industry can get f@$ked
    - Privately owned companies that have recorded massive profits in the last years have no right to cry poor now.
    - The prospect of myself being heavily taxed for the foreseeable future, just to float a privately owned corporation doesn't sit well with me.
    - When I say profitable business - that is an understatement . Qantas Underlying Profit Before Tax FY19: $1.30 billion !! (down 17% from FY18)
    4) I like many in my industry have been asked to cut hours (and salary) down by 20% - its going to be a slow burn.
    5) Healthcare workers in the Kimberley have tested positive - where half the population is indigenous.
    - Hope they can get on-top of that problem quick smart. (how was this even allowed to happen?!?!)
    6) Grateful I have my health, and that those close to me are safe and well.

Its just money, and there is always tomorrow as long as you have your health.

Happy trading today ladies and gents.
    DB

Last edited by db_nolan: 02/04/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.