If you can get out at open for break even or more than you paid...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    If you can get out at open for break even or more than you paid good for you. I’m just saying holding things right now is not a smart position to take.

End of the day it’s your cash, if you feel the markets are going to magically turn and prop up penny stocks that barely cover their operational costs keep holding. One thing I learned is to stop doubting myself and face reality, I want life back to normal as well, I want to buy back into my old holdings and etf’s and every day I see the prices getting cheaper and I’m so tempted but I resist. Then I see these fake bull traps, markets magically climbing for no reason and thinking maybe I’m wrong? Then the dow and s&p futures collapse.

Their is no more doubt in my mind, this market is going to burn and today might just be the day that the market finally became rational for a change, who knows?

I know one thing, I’m sick of seeing celebs on TV sitting in their million dollar mansions telling us “we’re all in this together” we all know that’s not true.
    Last edited by A57RO: 02/04/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.