Morning all Couple of charts AQX : Respecting that zone area on...

1. 48,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    Morning all

Couple of charts

AQX : Respecting that zone area on the chart, bit of volume entering last few sessions, one cant help but think news is close ?

AQX.png

BIT : Nice chart, however it is coming close to a major congestion zone on the chart to the left, would be wary trading it around this area, then again could just blow right through it.

BIT.png

CT1 : Just keeps going up, some serious accumulation, but not your typical accumulation chart. From the price action ive been watching it seems as though someone has been given a license to soak up the free float at whatever cost, im sure they will have a ceiling price, stock seems to be drying up big time. Reckon this is heading to 10 cents based of what ive been watching

CT1.png

HCH : Trying to come off lows, bit of volume Friday. WL

HCH.png

UCM : Ripper chart and only just starting, worth doing some research on the UCM thread, no point repeating it here. Looks to have broke through that first resistance area on the chart, next stop 35. Hold these and i give it a ST target of 50-75 cents

UCM.png

WWI : Nice soak and consolidation looks to be getting set for a bigger move, gap close at 2 cents. If my memory servces me correct should have some decent news flow ST

WWI.png

ZNO : Should be cracking that $1 today, how far will it go, who knows but its fair to say its way overvalued. But thats never stopped us from trading stocks before. Trend is your friend and its still moving up, until this changes, no reason to keep it off your WL

ZNO.png

Cheers all

GL

V

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.