Day trading pre-market open Feb 12, page-30

1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    I love the BTC updates on these 'old school or 'traditional' trading forums @Mundo122 keep em coming! I spend most of my time on twitter these days but still like to pop in to see what the aged care home is up to from time to time tongue.png

The traditional markets are being left behind by traders looking for HUGE gains in the surging digital assets space. . . BTC XRP ETH XLM VET ADA

"too volatile" says the scared little investors. . .

"Volatility means money" says the staunch daytrader.

Get your head around it grandpa because this shiznit is passing you by. . . IT'S ALREADY HERE

some people swear they wont go near "that cryptocurrency crap because it's just a fad used by nerds on video games". . .

like ski resorts banning snowboarders or "knuckle draggers" because they were to dangerous in the early 90's eventually the mountains had to cave because the movement was to strong and profitable not to allow them on the mountains.

Most folk have no idea that they have been using digital assets for years already. . . All the banks in Australia have been trialling it since 2016.

The new asset class is already here.

happy trading gang!

MOH wowsers! watch that space.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.