Holy Friday & Good Morning ASX'ers! O/T My favourite day of the...

1. 4,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    Holy Friday & Good Morning ASX'ers!

O/T

My favourite day of the entire week is her, and in terms of my trading statistics I have the best results on a friday! Will be a busy day for me as every Friday is. Got an interview followed by Congregational Prayers with the bearded brothers

CI1 - On radars most definitely. Multi Day runner. About to go Supernova. Weekly chart paints it strongly!
    NOTE: Check the depth. Last time sell depth got pulled, it ran from 2c to 4c! Now we are in similar circumstances. Stock is clearly IN A TREND! Refer to CI1 Charting Thread for further background.

News coming within several days. Insiders are pushing the price up to trigger their performance shares.
    They will be doing a Presentation this time March & I believe they are going to hype themselves up something crazy!
    Corona Virus will be mentioned in the announcement by Management (if they are smart). Should be some interesting stuff coming weeks!

Not just a D/T indeed. Called bottom at 2c to no HC interest. I first hated this valvesound bossivic pick but they picked a good one from day 1, my bias was just too strong & I was just overly cautious.

Also going to be plenty of volatility today! Good luck all!

HCT sell at open immediately just like ZNO lol

delete it.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.