ESK, yesterday, that rarest of creature, hyperbollicus...

1. 1,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    ESK, yesterday, that rarest of creature, hyperbollicus runamokus. I was fortunate enough to be taught some strong basics of trading from a very good trader. Whilst he taught me everything I know about trading, he did not teach me everything he knows about trading. He also taught me some other-than-basics. One was - it's never too late until the trend reverses. Have you ever watched a stock take off and thought it's too late. It's worth repeating - it's never too late until the trend reverses. Here is a chart of ESK on a 1 minute timeframe during it's run from approx 80c (previous all time high was 83.5c) up to approx 160c. Note the 1 minute uptrend intact all the way up. Further, it provided a brief opportunity to exit up the top as it was rolling over, selma mentioned it at the time. Not every hyperbollic run will offer that good/obvious an exit point. Position sizing is the key with these. Anyway that's one daytrader's thought on ESK yesterday. Have a great day trading today. Pulling some serious overnighters at the moment. Love the indices. Some good calls lately @kenjikool and @Seb93. Watching.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2262/2262840-41e49bed7c15b090f52cc5ef6f074e67.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.