JAT should have a major re-rate today & IMO will provide many...

1. 16,990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1295
    JAT should have a major re-rate today & IMO will provide many trading opportunities.

Yesterday's game changer announcement was released with 30 mins to go in trading & saw 30m shares change hands in a final frenzy as the company released the 4C in which it went Cash Flow Positive c. $2.9m for the first time in its history.

I like to look at 2-Quarterlies combined (i.e. get a 6-month view to iron out any potential creative accounting in one quarter). Based on the last 6-months JAT has had the following:
    - Cash Receipts $20.587m (Q1) + $17.895m (Q2) = Total $38.482m
    - Net Cash Flow -$732k (Q1) + $2.877m (Q2) = Total $2.145m

IMO this company has now turned the corner as the last 6mths has demonstrated solid cash flow positive on strong receipts.

Comparing to BUB who is in the same industry, albeit the latest quarterly isn't out yet, but BUB does have a market cap of $700m, it only received 9m in cash during Q1 for a Net Cash Outflow of 13.666m on the quarter...

50m mkt cap (JAT) which is Cash flow positive & averaging 18m cash receipts per quarter; against BUBs 700m mkt cap which is Cash Flow Negative 13.666m and cash receipts of 9m per quarter...

BUB's partnerships etc can't be worth THAT much ... I dare say JAT plays catch up in a massive way over the near term.
    Last edited by Wise_One: 23/07/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.