Morning all. COD. Just quick. Saw my name mentioned. Yep,...

1. 32,461 Posts.
    Morning all.

COD. Just quick. Saw my name mentioned. Yep, possibility that CS might have a plan to pump. (They were a client of mine when they first turned up in Aust. Yep, long time ago). But, based on experience with these things I'd first say that COD is the wrong type of coy. Usually we have the a tech coy with some indecipherable new product. eg BRN, WBT that they can promote with scientific gobbledygook and keep the punters hanging. Been a lot of those gone to $1+ and back to 1c. Trying to remember – PSY?

But COD might just fit the bill by hanging out this ICOG reading thingo. So far just a hand held reading. Maybe the new cohort of punters will fall for this and get carried away. Volume is a bit low tho. Of course, the nearology gives some slight possibility that it might actually be true, which is a necessary part of the plan. In reality those ICOG readings from mag resonance and all the other stuff is one of the oldest tricks in the book.

Still early days so might keep going.

TA says 3 days outa bollies so trader would expect SP to drop today.

PAB. Now there's a LT pump stock following the rules. The old crossing the blood brain barrier in an obscure write up. Plenty of insider buying in advance. That's why PAB never runs on anncmnts. lol

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.