The Ides of March " Idus Martiae" History never repeat's, but it...

1. 2,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    The Ides of March " Idus Martiae" History never repeat's, but it does rhyme...
    I have never posted here before that I can remember, I am not an investor at all nor a trader in any case any more.
    I have nothing to offer as either. Take what follows with such a disclaimer.

What you are about to experience has not been seen for well over a hundred years, There is no Government on the planet that will be able to buy or bargain their way out of what is about to follow from now on.

The global economy has been broken since well before 2008, everything since has been smoke and mirrors. This event though is real and happening and there is no realistic way out , they wont be able to buy their way out of this in any way shape or form.
    Physical gold or silver is the only way to preserve your value, fiat is dead no matter what denomination.
    The current experience of ups and downs will occur in Australia until the realisation that our health care system is unable to cope, that will happen once the general population find out that Australia only has at most 2000 ICU beds to cope with the incoming multiples of that over and above those suffering the effects of Covid-19.

2000 ICU beds Australian wide with most of those already filled with current patients, where do the new C0VID-19 plus existing patients go ? where do the other new patients go such as heart, accident, other acute patients go ? Italy is already out of O2 for new patients and is triaging the elderly to a bed to die in due to lack of ability of care already. Australia is only 10-12 days away from the quite rich Lombardy region of Italy.

Pretty sure most here have at least one parent that was good to you. Would anyone reading this right now be happy with anyone in their family being triaged to a bed in a corner to die here in Australia ? It is literally happening in Italy right now due to a lack of resources and equipment. Happening in Spain and will happen in the UK over the next few day's. It will also happen here over the next two weeks as well. The Australian medical system will not be able to cope with the influx of infected people.

No one alive right now was ever invested in disallowed way back in 1918-19., you'd have to be 111 to do so at least, rest assured though that just about everything you know is about to be Fubared beyond belief... Covid-19 already has an S and L form, people are already getting re-infected with both and current survivours are suffering from a 20-40% loss of lung function due to lung tissue scarring. You might also want to look at the second wave of the previous 1918-19 Flu that traveled the planet back then as well given that we are only 2 months in on this one. Sick when they woke and dead by dinner time...

It's Times like these that people remember what is really important, quite often money or the making of it pales into real insignificance.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.