Morning all. SHN. Gold still on a tear so maybe? But Headline...

1. 32,537 Posts.
    Morning all.

SHN. Gold still on a tear so maybe? But Headline anncmnt says "Confirms Feeder Zone", but first sentence says "Identifies potential feeder zone". I don't like it when they get tricky. And it's all based on one big hit so it's still speculative. And chart is well o'bought going into the fifth day? So this is not a set-up that appeals to me.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5778/5778731-bb0f5380fe839f83f6d35aa8e4590249.jpg
    Just a comment on some posts in the AM Lounge about spending time doing random stuff.

As a 300 year old person I think I can give the advice that it's not things you do in life that you regret, it's stuff you DON"T do. I reckon you should learn as much stuff as possible. Learn a musical instrument even if you have no aptitude. Languages etc. Carpentry courses. Travel to places you thought you had no interest in. Go and see shows you don't think you will like.You will never know where any of this might lead to.

I recently got dragged to a Cuban Mambo Madness show and really did not want to go. I ended up having a great time altho I probably won't become a regular. I did have a hot date tho? lol

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.