Day trading pre-market open October 10

1. 14,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6

Morning traders. Good to be back. Remind me how we do this? I'll draw inspiration from the superb crew that kept these threads humming over the last fortnight. Terrific job. Seemed to run like clockwork? Thanks to all who contributed, especially @LeftyPenko, @DollarsDeliverd, @Endless, @just browsing, @mirren, @Veritas2000 and the ever-reliable @shovel40. (Apologies if I've missed anyone - I did try to take a genuine break from the HC hothouse.)

Overnight round-up and day ahead: "ASX Today: Wall Street to drag as recession fears rise"

Breakfast

Indulge me with a "Full Scottish" while I get over a trip back to the auld country. What differentiates a Full Scottish from a Full English or Full Irish? The Scottish version might include a tattie scone (potato scone), Lorne sausage (a square of flat sausage meat), fruit pudding (a bit like fried fruit cake), white pudding (black pudding without the dried blood) and a slice of haggis (you don't want to know). The photo shows some of these.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4739/4739733-5e389f251b1b168183ba790828145add.jpg

Last edited by highlandlad: 10/10/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.