Daylight saving means we in the West find ourselves alone late...

1. 4,954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Daylight saving means we in the West find ourselves alone late at night so will repeat my last post here.

WBT   Has been fizzing at the bung for a couple of days after Fridays announcement. Sold a manageable parcel of 20,000 oa's at 2.35 last week, then bought them all back on the way down with the last two buys at 2.16 and 2.15 before taking the piss out of whoever was trying to make it look very uninteresting and put a small one on at 2.11 which is still there. Went out for a couple of hours and came back to a good weeks wages and another on the .36 rise to 2.51 in the arvo session.
    Really watching the auction this morn. Becoming pretty obvious they are on the cusp of making a major inroad into the commercial implementation of reram.
    As noted on the threads, very difficult for serious investors now to somehow take a substantial position without paying a price that must generate a serious rerate. It's only going to get harder.  And from the chat re., the shorters it remains to be seen whether any pressure is starting to show.
    Chart shows this. I put the cursor through the pinch in the Bollies yesterday at the same time the RS was showing some life, momentum went across the 100, the macd had just crossed and was turning up and the stochies showed a bit of a coil before the spring.  By the time the volume arrived a couple hours later the sp and everything else was already well under way.

I'll go so far as to put a saddle on this in todays stakes. It'll certainly offer a trade.

And good morning Wullie. wbtCapture.png
    Last edited by sikadeer: 06/10/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.