Day trading pre-market open September 10, page-88

1. 32,570 Posts.
    Morning all. Got up early so catching up a bit.

WBT. hey SEB. I did say WBT was o'bought at 65c but that was about 3 weeks ago. tongue.png Very few holding over $1 so not much resistance up there if they start to run it further.

Had a mate show me the chat sites for the US Robin Hood traders last night. Wow, that was an eye opener! You can see why things are crazy on the markets. One punter made a huge call option trade on some airline and made over $4M but he didn't close out the trade and rode it all the way to $zero.

Anyway. That was the gist of my comments yesterday. Great to make some $$$s outa these runners but don't start thinking it's because they are quality stocks. It's pure hype and rug can get pulled out any second. As per BRN yesty after it failed to get $1. Smarties were gonna get out before hit there. Volume chart for BRN yesty was very odd. Look at massive sell at open? What was that about?

BRN is a really flakey tower of cards approaching $1. I'm sure they'd love to keep it going but starting to defy gravity a bit too much. imo And sellers did come out in force yesty?

Wish I could be of more help but I'm just getting carried along in the tide like everyone else. Charts are still giving reasonable idea of safety zones which is all we have atm.

One minute volume for BRN yesty.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2459/2459736-66aace797052a72dba7beda5bce67cbb.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.