Have you closed out of your last short or are you doubling down?...

1. 664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Have you closed out of your last short or are you doubling down? I also think Chris Ellison is a shrewd operator but not having the mine running at a time like this is an opportunity missed IMO, and one that PLS is happily taking full advantage of. The shares were fully underwritten and sold to institutional investors for an average price above $2 by the way. Not leaving yourself much margin for error.

"PLS 800 tonne auction result was impressive - but lithium went bust in 2020 remember.."

I think you're a bit too hung up on this point and it's leading you towards cognitive bias. I can respect that commodity markets are generally cyclical markets, but there is nothing at the moment, when lithium demand is burgeoning and supply is short, to suggest that the current prices will reach anywhere near the lows of 2020 and early 2021 any time soon. If your timing is out on this the market won't be forgiving. As I am on the other side of the fence to your bet, I hope you lose. GL, ALL IMO.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.