Day Trading Pre Open - 10/08//2018

1. 13,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen,

It seems old mate Boris Johnson has gone and put his foot in again by likening women who wear the
    Burka to mailboxes and bankrobbers and now faces investigation by the Conservative Party. I really think
    that at some point in time he was badly let down by his school's Vocation Officer. Didn't someone ever say to
    him "Now listen, you've got red hair and your name is Boris, you're getting a van and becoming a plumber.
    That's who you are. Don't try and say and do the right thing, that won't ever work out because you're a
    Boris, Boris."

Anyway no big problem, I'm pretty sure I've figured a way to smooth this continual ripple of race relations
    between West and East, a new fast food chain because everybody loves fast food. This should help bring us all
    together.

blt.PNG

Get in there and get youself some breakfast. Chefs day off. Upsize me baby.

More on Chris Collins. Being a sharetrader and a COW(Citizen OF the World) it's nice heartening to know
    that Chris, the first congressman to endorse The Donald was not only stupid enough to hold a biotech into
    results but then that also as a board member of the company in question, he tried to inside trade himself
    and his son and his future rellies out of it. Now he's saying he's going to get himself exonerated and re-elected.
    Somehow I don't doubt it it. Most probably most likely. Unreal
    If he somehow pulls this off then you'll know for sure the odds that are stacked against you as a trader.

Those crazy cats The Donald and  Kim Jong Bongalong seem to be going nowhere fast with Kim's nuclear disarmament program. Here is a photo of them not giving much away.

a.PNG
    Stuff That Really Matters.

Mr Jones was down 74.52 points to 25509.23 for those of you like exactitude.

Nickel was up 1.49%, Aluminium a whopping 3.34% and the rest just mooched around.
    Lithium showed strength again and could potentially be setting up a base.
    Gold is on its haunches at 1210.96.

Good luck guys because  as someone once said "I'd rather be lucky then be good."

Thank Allah it's Friday

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.