Morning all. Thanks Cleo. Signs are that Turnbull could get...

1. 32,590 Posts.
    Morning all. Thanks Cleo.

Signs are that Turnbull could get rolled as early as today, Wednesday. If not then there is a Lib meeting on Thursday that is next likely.

Main significance is that all this increases the chances of Libs losing majority in the House and they may be forced to call an election. Mr Market won't be liking this and things could stall.

Rocky. Re your convo in Lounge. I had similar thing coupla years back. I had big holding in CLQ from under 20c. Bot was all over it and if I tried to buy or sell the bids would change or disappear. I could basically only dump into bid or buy on market. Could not place an order to be filled. I reckon they may have known who I was. I thought the strategy might have been to get me to place 'sell at market' orders.

I feel like they got me in the end cos I became quite nervous with the holding and sold most too early cos of the shenanigans.

Prob for me atm with the market is that I'm not seeing the 'buy' signals that I usually follow. Very simplistic to say it is all in the charts cos if one person is controlling the SP they can make the chart do what they want. ie: create a mini bounce off support and drag in the punters for a shearing. That's happening all the time.

Anyway. If it was easy then everyone would be doing it.

The good setups are still happening but you don't want to miss them atm.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.