Day Trading Pre Open - 28 August 2018, page-3

1. 48,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    Morning all

Few charts for the day

4DS Looks broken now, looks like massive distribution last few days especially the action i was watching yesterday. Probably best to avoid now. Maybe a pull back 9.5 or possibly lower. Maybe just time to move on all together trade risk here is now on the high side

4DS.png

AUZ Hit my 2 targets yesterday, would like to see a back test of 7.8 and then a push back into the 8s. Next target should be around that 9.2 area. Will need some significant volume to follow on from yesterday though IMO

AUZ.png

CCZ Mentioned when this one broke 4 cents it should go and have a crack at that 4.6 area. It broke it. Didnt quite get there so i expected it to come back and test 4 cents. It did exactly that and found buyer support. Strong close. Looks very bullish for a move higher in the coming days as assays are expected. There is a gap to the left, but there is also alot of supply.

CCZ.png

GMC Chart was shaping well for another move higher, but as a trader could not buy that gap up, its totally unnecessary. The RSI is cooking at 77. High risk trade here. Be careful that gap is likely to close IMO

GMC.png

IPB What an amazing trading stock, i guess it was always undervalued but i never traded it after missing my initial entry @ 3.3 and wasnt prepared to chase it no matter what the action was. Happy to have got it wrong as it hit 10 cents. This thing either continues to go parabolic and defy's the heavily overbought technicals or comes back to fill the gap ?

IPB.png

MTH Another spurt of volume yesterday, assays are due this week, PA should start to show us soon whether the expectation for the results are going to be good or not. Worth watching today. 2 cent target if 1.6 can break ST

MTH.png

POH Some nice action yesterday with a reload buyer @ 2 cents all day. Must be getting close to a break out and a test of those 2 walls @ 2.4 and 2.5. As long as it stays 2 cents and above, its looking good

POH.png

FOD Volume dropping off last few sessions, but continues to find buying strength here in the mid 9's. Once it breaks through 9.6 i believe 10 cents is a formality. Really get the feeling something is brewing for this company. Action has been unreal since it started marking noise last Wednesday. One to watch and easy scalper IMO

FOD.png

SRO Found a wack of volume yesterday. I believe there is a launch for there new software platform which is imminent ? please dyor . But if that volume was any indication yesterday it looks close. Watching very closely. Took a couple at 0.006 yesterday.

SRO.png

Cheers all, markets look like they have been cranking overseas, hopefully another good day in spec land.

ps : Please note that thoughts are subject to change due to the fact i was up before 7am today and we have not had our flurry of ASX announcements yet which may change the game for any of these above mentioned stocks.
    Last edited by sintrate: 28/08/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.