Day trading tips, page-4

1. 3,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    In your early career, put in an unimaginable amount of work and hours to find trading strategies that make sense to YOU, instead of trying to mimic what others do as it often leads to frustration.

Study and learn from your trades, collect statistics and continue to refine. High win rate doesn't mean everything but you'd always want >1.0 profit ratio.

When you find your edge in the market, gradually scale up your position size so you don't feel uncomfortable but don't get too comfortable at the same time. You want to grow your trading account but don't want to have an outsized loss to wipe out all the good work you've done.

Once you've become emotionally void to every winning and losing trades, then it's all about further expanding your toolbox and continually size up.

The sky is the limit if you were able to swallow all the pain and sacrifices during your learning curve. Trust me, there are some insane individuals banking unimaginable profits every day, month, quarter. To give some extreme context, one of the traders I personally know make $12mil in a quarter. I personally bank in on average $3k - $7k per trading day.

Good luck.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.