Sorry wrong thread before on GCN.Hey Musashi, been a while since...

1. 61 Posts.
    Sorry wrong thread before on GCN.

Hey Musashi, been a while since my last posts but its been a hectic few weeks but still no end in sight. Anyway mate just want to say i agree with your posts and statements 110%. I also agree with your opinion regarding day trading vs short term trading. Short term trading in my opinion does requires a lot more charting, past data history and what IF scenario based on the charts. Once confirmation is showing a valid entry position, it could be days sitting in a trade to confirm your valid TA on the stock before you exit your position. I don't believe much TA is required on spending a day in a trade to close out a position regardless of a win/loss position. What i get out of your posts you make things valid and prove your points with charts and quotes. I for one am a BIG fan of your work. I would love to one day trade as good as you and have the ability to post charts and interpret them as well as you do. I have a long hard road ahead with a lot of speed bumps to slow me down but it wont deter me one bit from my goal to be as good as you at your craft of momentum and swing trading. I have to say without a doubt mate your postings of charts and interpretation of them is a real glimmer of hope in the fast paced world of trading. I really enjoy your in your face " I swing and momentum trade for quick profits" No LOVE affair just profits. So as an ending note, Trade to PROFIT! Not for Love. Cheers Tex

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.