NEU 2.71% $19.70 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Daybue Feedback

1. 5,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721

Thought I might start a new thread solely for social media updates. I'll leave the share price thread for discussions on the share price and hopefully will develop a long list of miracles. I've added the most recent 2 that I posted elsewhere mainly because of the magnitude of those posts.

This recent one is another unbelievable one because of the highlighted sentence.....

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!
    We will start with the big one…
    I changed Sara this afternoon and laid her back in bed, I said “thank you, Mom” and started to walk away and Sara said “Mom”!! She said MOM!!
    This is the first word in 22 years… and it came so easily.
    Lots of tears and smiles in this house tonight!
    She has been very vocal and loud all afternoon and is just now winding down. Excitement!?!
    We continue to see more relaxed arms and a much brighter and alert Sara in the afternoon and evening hours.
    She has also completely stopped putting her thumb in her mouth, something she has done all her life.
    We are still at 40 2 times a day and have decided to stay here for the time being. She seems to be very comfortable at this dose.
    That’s our update! ❤️
    Everyone especially got to see Audrey at her best due to this NEW medication! Audrey has been on Daybue for about 4 1/2 weeks and I feel like I’m getting huge glimpses of the girl I used to have years ago!
    She has started using her left hand more again, she’s starting to converse in actual dialogue, her response time is just INCREDIBLE and she has seemed overall much happier with each week that passes!
    The videos here show her playing Skiball and basketball, which were both impossible (or very difficult) for her.
    She not only was able to do them but, she did them with ease and confidence! It was like watching someone else’s kid, I didn’t even know what to do!
    Thank you Daybue for giving us our little girl back!!!

Just had to share this!

DAYBUE update…
    Em just completed her first ever 7 full days of school for the first time ever. She did not fall asleep at all!! She was engaged, participated, and blew her communication out of the water. Her principal came to my school last week and came right down the hall to see me. His words “ the change in Emma is unbelievable and incredible. If I wasn’t seeing it with my own eyes I wouldn’t believe it” I think for us, what this shows is: the improvements continue even after being on the drug since the trial. Also, she has grown enough to go up to 50ml 2x a day , but we decided to hold at 40 and see if she continues romance improvement . She is! Also.. this is a life changer for her and for us. Her quality of life has changed so much for the better .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.70
Change
0.520(2.71%)
Mkt cap ! $2.515B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.39 $19.84 $19.28 $5.675M 288.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1531 $19.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.81 557 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$19.70
  Change
0.520 ( 2.59 %)
Open High Low Volume
$19.50 $19.84 $19.28 87628
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.