UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

I would love to hear from Sten, was he truly there in the...

1. 286 Posts.
    I would love to hear from Sten, was he truly there in the capacity of project development or was he conducting due diligence?? No disrespect to Sten but hindsight being the wonderful thing it is; compelling moment indeed. I thought I had seen it all with the One.Tel board. This time round who has been profoundly mislead???? Apart from the suffering shareholder who was not given the nod!!

I am hanging to the thread that those currently in control of our company and hard earned have suddenly awakened to the fact that they are “incompetent” ie. moved from the unconscious state to that of being consciously incompetent and knowing they cannot take on the challenges ahead. Therefore the clever wording on the initial announcement of potential change of control might in fact be fact.

If BHP achieves the 50.1% don’t they achieve the same strategic outcome?

With the Q due there is no way our snake oil boys can remain silent on Mt Robo. Is there another play?

Interested in the thoughts of others as to what the BHP controling stake will equate to for those that hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.