AVE 0.00% 0.4¢ avecho biotechnology limited

it is of interest to me that we still haven’t heard anything. As...

1. 2,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 773
    it is of interest to me that we still haven’t heard anything. As is the new philosophy of the company to not put out any information unless it is warranted. That in itself is a concern but I’m more concerned about the treatment of shareholders.
    the AGM gets delayed (for potential months) and there is no electronic update? There was nothing to report on for the past year, nothing of significance in the pipeline to inform shareholders?
    i would have thought, as with almost every other company on the asx, we would have had a covid19 update. Is the company affected? Has it stood down workers? Are management taking a pay cut? Sorry that a bit of a joke. The most significant global event in 80 years but AVE doesn’t need to inform the market? What are they actually being paid for.

and just for kicks.
    121 days since the last update...289 days since the last significant announcement of revenue 443 days since FDA announcement 601 days since company updates announces multiple global feed companies are doing due diligence

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.801K 512.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 94441246 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20308827 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.