daytrade diaires... september 21, page-3

1. 12,893 Posts.
    Todays Picks

ARM: Still in a consolidating phase and unlikely to move higher now until we get more news. Having said that now is the chance for those not on board to do some research before the next round of news hits the airwaves.

BCN: Gold fell on Friday night there might be some softness in BCN today but I’ll use this as an opportunity to replenish my stock. I only deal in BCNOA’s primarily because of the discount and the extra leverage it gives me.

THX: Nothing changed on THX. A bit of action late on Friday at the close but I am still waiting for the assay results from the hole TPCRC019 on their Thunderball project. The company has already said they expect the grades to be exceptional and higher than hole TPCRC008 which assayed 5m at 7,600 ppm uranium (that’s 17lb per tonne by the way).

IFS: Holding nicely.

RED: I am Waiting to see if they retrace back to 10 cents before accumulating more. I have not yet reached my target for a core holding. As I said last week I see the potential for very large returns over the near term here.

IMA: Bought more on Friday in the lead up to the release of their drill results from the Eucia basin.

ATI: Got out of ATIO’s on Friday but still watching.

BGD/BGDO: The price seems to have stabilized now so I’ll be looking to get some BGDO’s around the 7-8 cent level as we get closer to more news on the Gladstone steel plant.

Good luck this week everyone.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.