daytrade diairies... friday, page-37

1. 12,414 Posts.
    Morning All,

Well its good to see the futures power on back up after the market closed in the US when the analysts digested the real stress test results.. Many of the banks like Citibank etc put on 8-10% gains in post market trade!

As others are saying here, today will also be quite for me as I have had a very nice week too and dont want to give back profits like I do most Fridays...

Today I will be watching PEN, CZA, ADX, NWE, PRR, RNY, ARU, MCW, WCU, MIX, RFE, BCN, CXY and MLI

The stand out performer from yesterday afternoons close was Mintails Limited (MLI). In the last 10 minutes of trade, there was some solid buying pushing it up to close @ 6c up 25% for the day.

Looking at the chart, there is possible short term resistance @ 6.6c where it also hits the top of the trend channel. I personally think it might have the strength to break through this today as the volume is on the rise. Next Resistance then is at 8c, with a gap in the chart after that from 8c to 15c.

Another one which I am still following is Red Fork Energy (RFE). With oil at 6 month highs, and it breaking strong resistance yesterday @ 54.5c on volume, I think it will test the next resistance @ 65c soon which is also at the top of the trend channel. Stacks looks good, and there is no chance of a gap up today as yesterdays high was 58.5c.

Finally.. keep your eye on PEN... it could begin to move!

Cheers
    Kevi

G

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.