daytrade diaries... august 28, page-14

1. 25,108 Posts.
    Morning all (thanks HLL),

Well I will not be trading today as I have to head away for the weekend so taking today (day) off but will be back on the air later in the day.

My picks for today are:-

MEO - Starting to rise just like the Chartists predicted it would (& breaking out of the triangle formation). If momentum continues MEO should rise by at least a few cents today (at worst) imo.

BBI - Retraced yesterday after it's stellar rise the day before, with some ~166m in scrip changing hands; I am hoping it was oversold and will retrace today. If nothing else I think BBI may provide some swings for a good trade today. I hold & will average down on this one next week if need be.

PEN - My PEN doesn't want to seem to move, and appears to be in a mexican standoff mode atm (grrrr)! I notice it does fluctuate tho throughout the course of the day tho between ~3.8c and ~4.1c ... so, if you're game, trade those few points for a bit of fun!

BUY - I think BUY was oversold yesterday, don't forget they have a spud (in the main Moomba oil & gas zone, which is next to the Moomba pipeline) coming up on Eromanga as early as next month and I think this stock will rally on the hype of that spud ... so watch that BUY space.

OEL - I notice OEL is starting to slowly creep back up over the past few days on increasing volume so I have been keeping an eye on it. I wish *young-trader* were here to provide a quick comment on this one! Keep an eye on it anyways.

Ok, have fun trading today all and I hope you all make some good dollars. I'll leave you all with my thought for the day:-

“Problems can become opportunities when the right people come together.”
    ~ Robert South

Cheers, Pie (:

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.