daytrade diaries... august 28, page-9

1. 8,937 Posts.
    Morning all.... After querying Comsec on their paments, they somehow deposited funds over the past two days. (wasn't due until Monday)... I don't think they know what they are talking about?? Currently sitting light on stock as I have been closing out positions each day and therefore looking at a few buys today. Here are my trading thoughts:

BCN > Providing short term profitable swings with daily medium term target still on the FPO of 2.6/2.7 (BUT) providing some nice short term entries in the mean time. Currently holding BCNOA overnight from 1.2.

BUY > I am looking again at a re-entry in the 11.5/12 region on a small parcel to test this out for possible mini-rally with tight stop.

ADY > Keen on ADY and always a player when news is out, but the volumes are just staggering. Touched into 1.8 yesterday and want to see how it holds up today. I see no 'rush'.

CTP > I said yesterday as a seller at 11.0 (in at 10), that it may be a struggle to buy back in 'cheaper' and I think today is shaping up for a spurt of energy. The depth looks right and if 11.0 is hit in a big way it MAY rally IMO.

DLS > It got hit yesterday and would wait until afer open for direction. Big gap from 7.2 low to 8.3 IOP. Better to pay a tad more as there may be some manipulation here. See how it opens.

EHL > After dipping to 72.5 has marked back to 80 as a base and this si whre the fun will shortly begin.

News:
    CXY in trading halt on issue of capital raisng. Probably explains why it's being held back from 10.5 for so long.
    IMU > NPAT of $650K
    HDF > EBITDA of $47.9mill, results look very good and one to watch today. Can't see much downside here.

Have a good one and be careful out there...

iPod
    GILLIGANS ISLAND FAN CLUB PRES

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.