daytrade diaries... august 31, page-12

1. 25,108 Posts.
    Morning all (thanks HLL),

Well I can see HC is really really slow atm so I will keep my dtd entry short & sweet:-

MEO - Today represents the next milestone for MEO, being the expected close of JV farm-in applications. I am looking at a climb and then a possible consolidation for a week or 2, and then a continued climb to the end of September when the final announcement is expected.

PEN - Re: PEN's announcement last Friday; excellent result revealing the first production unit can extract 80%+ avg. U308 using a very cheap & environmentally friendly procedure, and the Company is starting to drill very shortly in a new area to bring out a JORC. PEN's next run will come when you least expect it imo, so watch this space!

WDR - Has just had an iron ore Announcement out which is a pretty good result imo & might be good for a trade today; I don't know anything about this Company tho, so dyor.

I haven't really had a chance to read any posts for the past 3 days as I have been away for a long weekend, so I might spend today playing a bit of catch-ups if I can - if HC's tech issues are fixed that is.

Have a great day trading all; and my thought for today is:-

~ If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door. ~

Cheers, Pie (:

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.