daytrade diaries... december 1, page-2

1. 12,893 Posts.
    Today’s Picks
    BCC/BCCO: The stock should return to the boards this morning and I expect two announcements. One confirming the placement has been completed and the othet being the long awaited spud of the first Lee County. BCCO’s are currently matching at 6 cents and I’ll be happy to buy a few at that price. News Due: Confirmation that the Pompano well has increased production to its target range of 8-10 mmcf/day. Spud of Lee County Well due on 26th of November (Australian Time). Details of placement.

ADN: I was a buyer several times yesterday getting myself set for the assay results due to come at any time. . The potential for substantial capital growth in the next two weeks is outstanding. It is worth comparing the market capitalization of ADN ($32m) to their neighbour WGR ($86.5m). Keep in mind that ADN has otherprojects, including the Moonta tenement near RXM’s hillside project. News Due: Assay results due in early to mid December from the diamond drill hole at Rover 1 next to Westgold resources discovery. Indications are the grades will be very good.

RED: The stock held it’s recent gains yesterday helped by the announcement that drilling is to commence on the company’s second Philippines project, the Mapawa tenement. I can see a flag pattern on the chart which could break out today with a target of around 25 cents. The stock should continue to perform well in coming weeks, especially when the finance announcement arrives. News Due: Progress on financing for the Siana gold project in the Philippines and drilling results on the Mapawa project.

ATI/ATIO: Yesterday saw a powerful move after Michael Minosora was confirmed as the new MD. The chart is giving a buy signal with the RSI and stochastic rising and the MACD about to cross, probably today. ATIO provides the best entry here. Yesterday you could buy them at a 0.6 cent discount even after paying the exercise price which is one of the biggest discounts I have ever seen. News Due: Detailed update on the Vietnam Bauxite project. Details concerning new project acquisitions.

PNX: The latest ASI report used the password “Phoenix” and this is the main reason why PNX moved so fast yesterday, as members tried to preempt the newsletter thinking PNX was the stock that was going to be covered. There was no mention of the stock in the report though. The warning email came out just before 3pm and the buying started about 10 minutes later. There could be an opportunity to buy some stock close to 20 cents as these people exit over coming days. If nothing else it has showed the potential for an explosive move in the stock on good news. News Due: Commencement of drilling program at various projects.

Good luck with today’s trading.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.