Keeping an eye out for SSN. it broke out while trading in the US...

1. 801 Posts.
    Keeping an eye out for SSN. it broke out while trading in the US and yet to catch up in the Aus trading.

see this article: http://community.smallcapnetwork.com/Technical-Outlooks-for-SSN-HW-and-QBC/s/article/view/p/mid/3/id/136/

This is definitely a speculative idea, but it appears as if Samson Oil & Gas Limited (AMEX:SSN) is coming out of a consolidation phase with a head of bullishness. A double - or even a triple - from here isn't out of the question.

The horizontal lines on my chart of Samson Oil & Gas tell the tale. The lowest one at $0.19 was support last month, and the other two at $0.21 and $0.23 were resistance at some point within the last tow months. Today's high of $0.24 from SSN, however, hints that both are breaking down. The kicker is volume, shih has been plentiful today.

You can't quite tell it on this chart, but further back, Samson Oil & Gas Limited shares have had problems with the $0.70 cent level. While anything's possible, I think I'd be taking profits around there if this breakout from SSN keeps getting traction. Still, that's not a bad move.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.