daytrade diaries... december 17, page-2

1. 12,893 Posts.
    Todays Picks

ADN: A weak performance yesterday. I was expecting the price to continue rising. I might have spoken too soon about their being little chance of the gap closing before the next announcement but I still think it is unlikely. The candle from yesterday has weakened the uptrend that started a few days ago but a reasonable day today would reverse that. News Due: Assay results from deeper sections of the Rover 1 hole to reveal whether gold/copper mineralization continues deeper.

ARM: The stock bounced back yesterday with a new closing all time high. I get the feeling that this stock is now getting on the radars of some bigger players in the market. There is a pennant forming on the chart and if it breaks out on the positive side the target will be around 95 cents. News Due: Further Manganese sampling results, drilling approvals and details of upcoming program.

BCC: There was plenty of selling pressure yesterday which could be related to people taking some money off the table before results from the Lee County well are in. I chose to sell a few BCCO at 5.7 yesterday morning but plan to hold the rest until we know the results. News Due: Initial results from the first Lee County well. Ramp up of pompano gas production to a target level of 8-10mmcf/day.

From tomorrow I will be on holidays for a few days so this is the last Todays Pick sheet for the year. Good luck with trading for those continuing to work over the break. Ill be around for some the time in the next few weeks and will continue to post on the daytraders thread if I find things that are worth watching.

I wish everyone here at Hot Copper a safe and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.