Morning all (thanks HLL),Hopefully I'll manage to hang around on...

1. 25,108 Posts.
    Morning all (thanks HLL),

Hopefully I'll manage to hang around on HC today as I am having a few problems with my puter atm; ie; keep getting the 'blue screen of death' (lol).

Ok, I will be looking at the following stocks with a view to trading today:-

BAS - An oil & gas explorer focusing primarily on eastern Australia where they have a ~14,000 sq. kms acreage in the Gippsland, Bass & Otway Basins. The have several permits atm, as follows (from the Company's website):-

Gippsland Basin - Offshore
    Vic/P41, BAS 45% and Operator

Vic/P42, BAS 100% and opertor - renewal pending

Gippsland Basin - Ofrshore
    Vic/P47, BAS 40% and Operator - renewal pending

Vic/P66, BAS 60% and Operator

Bass Basin - Offshore
    T/42P and T/43P, BAS 100% and Operator

Otway Basin - Onshore
    PEP 167: BAS 100%

They have some quality (& well connected) Directors on board (ie; former Shell, Santos & Nexus Energy), and as YT has mentioned previously mentioned to me their jewel asset is a 40% interest in the P/47 which hosts the 1.7tcf gas find (Judith) which is in close proximity to Nexus's Longtom field. This stock has great potential imo and many thanks again to YT for his 'heads up' to me a week ago now!

They are cashed up atm and have ~291m shares on issue!

BRM: This could be more of a short term trade rather than an intra-day trade tho imo. They've just had their 'Native Title' signed, and as a result the final Mining Lease (that's Mining - not Exploration) should be granted within the next 6-8 weeks. The Feasibility Study won't be until 2010 tho. Once it gets the ok to mine tho it should reap rewards.

BCC - Great announcement by the Company yesterday advising a cornerstone Investor has come to the party for a capital raising to secure the ensuing 10 wells. The sp held up well yesterday so the market obviously liked it. This has been a great stock for trading and I am already free carried - hopefully there will be good churn and some volatility with the sp today. It's a great stock, with a great future & quality Management imo.

EGO - Still another week away from T/D. A previous (test well) flowed at 2.25mmcfd on the same geological target as EGO is drilling ie; on Gingin West-1 & 2, so I see it as de-risked. For a change (with EGO) this is a quality project imo and should move north again today.

GBZ - Copper play in the Cloncurry/Mt. Isa area (neighbouring CDU's Rocklands tenement). Watch this space ... drilling is now imminent!

On the Announcement front today:-

Slim pickings today, so apart from BRM (mentioned above) I guess this will have to do:-

III (Icon Resources) - Finalising a cap. raising and then going hard to prove their Mount Carbine Tungsten Project and Iron Duke Project to form the basis for a JORC in the next quarter. This could be ok for a trade today imo.

Ok, have a great day trading all and my quote for today is:-

"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy." ~ Albert Einstein

Cheers, Pie (:

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.