Dear fellow traders.I haven't been posting on here for a couple...

1. 271 Posts.
    Dear fellow traders.

I haven't been posting on here for a couple of weeks, because I have been very busy and occupied with other personal matters and planning my upcoming trip to New York, but I have been reading your posts from time to time. Thanks for them and keep them coming. I love the day-trade diaries.

Only been trading one stock and currently only holding one stock PZC - Pan Asia Corp, with 2 other stocks on my watchlist OBJ and BCC.

PZC -I have done a lot of research on this company and am looking to hold the shares over the next 1-2 months while I plan on travelling to the USA to do a course over there with a Private trading investment company, of day traders who trade the US stock markets. I have studied and researched a lot of stocks on the market and I believe PZC is the best one to hold if you have a 1-3 month time frame. They have some huge projects in Indonesia, and are already producing and trying to increase production. I believe there will be a serious re-rating of the company over the coming 1-3 months, and that is why I have been topping up at these cheap prices below 5c.

OBJ - The only other stock, I will also be watching over this time is OBJ, if the deal with 3M comes through, or even if speculation mounts this stock could also have a big re-rating.

BCC - I sold out of BCC, but will also be monitoring it, they have had a few setback over the last month, but also big potential, and I think when drilling results finally come in it could test its highs again.

So until I get back, I wish you all Seasons greetings, hope you have a happy 2010. I will be reading the day trade diaries from time to time just to keep in touch, but probably won't post much until I return from the USA, hopefully better skilled and more equipped to make some big gains in 2010 G-d willing.

good luck and lets hope 2010 will be another great year for day trading.

regards,

David Meyer

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.