ASX ANNOUNCEMENT21 DECEMBER 2009FIRST ORE DELIVERED TO DENISONS...

1. 4,409 Posts.
    ASX ANNOUNCEMENT
    21 DECEMBER 2009
    FIRST ORE DELIVERED TO DENISONS WHITE MESA URANIUM MILL,
    UTAH
    US-focussed uranium producer White Canyon Uranium Limited (ASX: WCU) (White Canyon or the
    Company) is pleased to announce that first ore has now been delivered to the White Mesa Mill
    owned by Denison Mines Corp. (TSX: DML; NYSE AMEX: DNN).
    This is another significant milestone for the Company which has progressed from uranium explorer
    to become the first new producer of uranium in Utah, USA. This has occurred in just 22 months after
    listing on the ASX. It is an extraordinary achievement, one which many companies take several years
    to realise, and it is a tribute to the strength and dedication of our mining team led by Operations
    Director Kelly Shumway. I expect 2010 will be a very good year for White Canyon now that
    production is in place Managing Director Peter Batten said.
    In October 2009 the Company announced that trucking of ore to Denisons White Mesa Mill, some
    100 kilometres by road from the Daneros mine, would commence in December 2009 and that
    proceeds from its sale of first ore to Denison were scheduled to be received in January 2010.
    I am pleased to say that we are on track to receive first sale proceeds in January 2010 as planned

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.