Thanks for the shout out HLL. I delivered the strategic plan on...

1. 8,937 Posts.
    Thanks for the shout out HLL. I delivered the strategic plan on Dec 2 (one day late) and made the presentation to the 'influential' board yesterday. Everyone seemed very pleased. I have two more important events on Sunday and Monday and then things SHOULD get to a normal work load (give or take Xmas).

I've managed a few good trades this week, although I could clearly have done better with RAUO from my 0.007 buy (hit 1.1). I traded OBJ twice this week for profit.

Sort of stuck with a few non movers right now:
    VILO at 1.0
    BCC at 14.0
    BCCO at 6.0
    FYI at 0.008 and currently suspended on recapitalisation.
    I sold my INL today for 1.6 (in at 1.6)

Missed some doozies like HAO. I owned these just before Oct at 10 cents and sold for same. (who was it that tle me to sell them?) MEL (was 40 cents the other week). AMMO (I owned these at 2.3 and watching them run to 8.5 yesterday was annoying). I like AMM still. Check the chart guys!

Still enjoy reading your daily run sheet. Missing you all but I really love the team environment of work. I can honestly say that this thread put me in a much better frame of business assessment prior to becoming employed once again. Still a great place to visit every day.

Again - thanks for the shout out and tweet to TP! Love your work! Those going to Brisie > enjoy...

iPod
    PUPPETEER

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.