daytrade diaries... december 9 part 2, page-129

1. 2,238 Posts.
    ALL sold at 3.85....after last nights dow result. IN at 3.75. Hope you all made some money

Picked up some ADN at the close...after readinf its announcement...really outstanding copper assays but such a bad market day...ADN is next SFR for mine and at 1/10th of the valuation. ADN couldeasily retest 40c by weeks end is my view. 50c by year end not impossible given SFR. Quality company unfolding. OZ minerals is a likely buyer in my view. Wouldnt be suprised to see OZL appear on the ADN register. Strategic no brainer.

------------------
    I sure have copped a bagging for being pretty much the sole bagger of BCC and its pumpers at 13/14c ...btw where have they all gone??? mystery...have the fleas deserted the dog ?? Seems i wont be wearing egg but i wonder if ill get an apology from Aksier and Ssssailor ??? They were very very wrong and should apologise to the board.

FTR, like ATN BCC will retest 5c in my view by month end unless it finds alot of quality oil and fast....unlikely. Its capital raising was dilutive and misleading....so its now massively overvalued in its old currency. No bounce here...as it has found nothing but black mud and thats not oil.

ADN found 8% copper. MEL found 0.25Tcf gas. ATN and BCC found squat and mislead the market. Directors of these companies should be in a court.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.