daytrade diaries... december 9, page-23

1. 12,414 Posts.
    Morning All

Well the stock market continues to rather boring the last few days, though I did notice a bit more volume nad volitility in the spec sector yesterday. Fingers crossed that we have it continue as its been rather painful...

Stocks I will be watching today include ALL, MNM, WCU, IOH, WTN, MRM, PDY, VIL, ADN and AEE

Here are a few charts of interesting. The first is Aura Energy (AEE). They announed yesterday that they will commence a 6000 metre drilling program to define the first compliant uranium resource in the Project Area in Storsjon. This of course is right next to one of the largest uranium resources in the world of Continental Precious Minerals..

Yesterday the market reacted positively to the announcement rising 21.43% to close on its daily high of 17c. The candle yesterday was significant, breaking the upper line of the falling wedge. I suspect we will see continued interest now in the stock leading up to the drilling campaign and of course results. Well worth keeping this on your radar.

Second chart below is Mermaid Marine (MRM). Broke up yesterday and closed @ $3.14 above resistance.. I suspect the Gorgon gas project will continue contract speculation here, so worth watching. I put a short term target of $3.87 on it... lets see.

Anyway, good luck today.

Cheers
    Kevi

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.