Hey Young Trader..... CFR seems interesting but it looks like a...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Hey Young Trader..... CFR seems interesting but it looks like a one tick traders haven. Buy at 004 - 005 and sell at 006... India hey... I guess with recent volume traders it could be a good register... I'm not at My comp all day to watch what's going on and there's no expected dates on the india thing so I might just have to hold onto some since the overall market is in the corner whimpering.

CNN.... KFC distribution of plastic bags.... MC of $12Mil.....I don't know how many stores, how many bags per year or what the NPAT is on the bags...
    Revenue??? I don't know... How will the market see it tomorrow. Well it closed quite a long way down from its high. I think I saw it on an "unusually high volume" list posted here over the weekend. Insider trading perhaps. I don't know. I'd look it up to see if the unusually high volume before the weekend corresponded to today's trading but I'm just too damned tired from workin.
    Two weeks off and now back on the tools.... OOOhhhh..it hurts... :)

I guess the considerable % action that has been occurring here could be some of the players from the high end. playing hard here at the small end.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.