daytrade diaries... february 10, page-5

1. 1,715 Posts.
    Morning all, thanks for the updates. A couple worth watching:

MMZ. Buy volumes picked up again in the last 3 days. There has been a large accumulator behind in anticipation to news soon & it looks like the brake is just starting to loosen up. Speculation is now growing among punters on what seems to be a revolutionary company-transforming developments to come. For me, the best way is to get set early & wait for the news. Stoch just crossed, MACD has been going sideways (but could also cross soon). Worth watching volumes & potential ann in the coming days.

VIL. A hard one today. Iv seen similar kind of set up with still quite decent volume & price strength showing on 3rd day of a major run up. Normally I wouldv expected yesterdays intraday high to be tested again & possibly even testing 10/10.5c today as new intraday high, but the big sell hits yesterday obviously destroyed some momentum & didnt really set up a good launch base for today (8.5 close wouldv been way better IMO). And I dont like the look of the long upper wick. Whether or not the intraday strength shows today, I expect a weak finish today with strength fading away towards end of day unless a major positive result comes out of left-field.

BML. T+3 selling is over. As expected, it held the 50% fib retrace very strong yesterday & bounced to 23.6% retrace level. The strength shown is very telling in that many punters believe in further re-rating to happen. The sharp drop in selling volume is good to see also. 18c previous high could be tested pretty soon IMO, possibly even today?

ARO & RTL. Both have possible acquisition news coming in ST.
    Also like MHM, been holding some MHMO in bottom drawer.

GL all
    JL

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.