daytrade diaries... february 15, page-28

1. 25,108 Posts.
    Morning all (thanks HLL; and welcome back noo),

Late start so short & sweet this morning so that I can get this post out on pre-market open:-

VIL - I've just read the Update this morning and it looks as though nothing new to report as they're still in 'Testing phase'. I'm sure others will read a lot more into it tho (lol), but I will wait for further news which will probably be out this week.

BCC - From the price increase & churn late last week it seems there is news due on the Vick#1 well and spudding of Watson#1. I expect this stock to go back into the teens in the near future.

SSN - I'll be watching this one closely today based on the fact that it should be at, or very close, to TD. It's moved 100% up tho in the last week so I'm a little cautious but will be looking to trade it on any good news released to the market.

I'm going to keep some powder dry today and wait for the lead from Wall Street this evening; will also be looking to see what happens when NWE comes out of a TH today or tomorrow.

Ok, have a great day trdaing today all, and my quote for today is:-

"The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax." ~ Albert Einstein

Cheers, Tweets (:

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.