IPAD > Lol > no change here.... NEVER.... When iPods came out, I...

1. 8,937 Posts.
    IPAD > Lol > no change here.... NEVER.... When iPods came out, I even grabbed the email address.

Kate > Yes I haven't forgotten and although I have made good money each week and continue to do so, I am constantly amazed that I can pick a buy but fail to maximise in the 24 hour cycle. It's almost inbred to take quick profits and lots of them. Even today in BML from 14.5 to 15.5 was hard for me, especially on the back of the ANP loss. I am still to take losses quicker on the ANP/ADO/IRG/SMA/DDT type runs. Better to ignore them personally! I'd make more money!

You only have to look at how most of us traded KAR today. All got in perfectly under $4.70, but our sells were generally best left till close of trade or $6 break.

YuYu > well done on the 4.9 buy on GGP. I sold my GGPO for 2.0 (all except 40K). I am also waiting in lin for VIL at 5.0 just in case.

What I might do is re-access what stocks I want to keep/are worth keeping and focus on fewer stocks. The problem is the forum is full of ideas and they can distract, yet my best trades (TRF/AQR/ADO/IFE) recently were just decisions I took and all perfomed well. I've also noticed more and more people are visiting the thread with ramping initiatives. Go trough the thread and they stick out..

In the mean time I just want to perfect my style of trading, cut the fat and limit my stockhold and avoid the ramps (I'm a sucker for a runner). Also start to cut my watchlist of all these recent flyers. I suspect we will see a tough time in the coming week.

PJ > POS, I had a buy at 22. Would have been an easy trade from 22 to 23.

Finally SSN > Had a hard time lately with wild swings from 1.5 to 2.0. An update is due and this should

So, that's my diary entry for post market. Anzious to really improve my trading I know it's possible.

iPod
    THEORIST

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.