daytrade diaries... february 5, page-22

1. 25,108 Posts.
    Morning all (thanks HLL),

Hmmmmm ... baton down the hatches traders! Not sure how low we will go today and I'm sure my portfolio will take a hammering, along with everyone else's, so am going to be cautious on any trades I do today. Am only on a few atm anyways:-

VIL - Pending news from test flows this weekend; and
    ARO - Which I bought on that excellent acquisition announcement yesterday.

I can't believe how much Gold went down overnight and I don't really understand why. I know the US economy is getting stronger, but sheesh that drop is a little optimistic imo:-

I'm sure many bounce opportunities will present today, so keep an eye on those stocks you know reasonably well and you think are oversold. Alternatively, look for trading opportunities on any outstanding announcements that are released to the market and/or are sentiment driven.

I'm only really here for half a day today anyways as I have a few appointments this afternoon, but I hope everyone has a great day, is careful out there, and takes heed of my quote for the day:-

"I call the bird in the photo "Bad Hair Heron." Ever had a bad hair day - a day when everything seemed to be going wrong? Perhaps today is a day to soothe your ruffled feathers, take a deep breath, and reaffirm that the weight of the world is really not on your shoulders, unless you choose to assume that burden." ~ Jonathan Lockwood Huie (Author)

Cheers, Tweets (:

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.