Nice one tweets..Just got back from the beach..... No worries......

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Nice one tweets..Just got back from the beach..... No worries... I've got my FC core locked in just incase there is a TH and the Sell side disappears driving the SP to giddy hights. which wouldn't surprise me. I kind of know the outcomes of the market response to the commerciality of this testing zone. And MMMmmmmm... is the very same word I would have used.... Still this market is hungry on a stock for a few days only and then without fresh fodder to feed on stocks tend to get buy passed as new higher % prospects rear their heads.
    There are 2 fresh companies in the market at the moment that I would like to be financially prepared for if an announcement comes out in the near future. At the moment the Market depth on both are not trade worthy... I will be sure to post the codes here when they become active. One's a Coal play with an extreme nearology and resource with reference to that coal article that PJ posted here on the weekend. The other is just a favorite LT play of mine in the Biotechs. Funny though while OBJ and ADO a great little profit engines there sales are a ways off from being realized. My little LT one already has product moving and through a considerably strong and growing international distribution network (A Kimberly Clark JV is pretty good isn't it?). Its product may not be as sexy as the others but then I'm just waiting to see some revenue figures to figure out if looks count for more than $$ on the NPAT...

Nonetheless VIL has the spotlight at the moment and I hope my reading of the BUY/ SELL ratio lets me get in a bit cheaper for a stronger play when the announcement comes. Won't be too disappointed if I miss the first wave as the upward potential on results could still be in the bags from here.

Anyway. Enjoy your rice... Bon Proveche

Looking forward to another day off...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.