daytrade diaries... february 9, page-204

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Nice a clayton's free carry. The free carry you have without selling any of your original purchase.... Bought at 7c for a scalp today and managed to cover my core holdings.... Free Carry Yay.... Oh if only I had more days off work....

TWEETS I hope you didn't sell when you had to leave. You would no doubt be in for a nice surprise if you logged in at 9c.

Fully in the hands of traders now, by the looks at how the sell side is fluctuating.
    10c was a big order to fill never impossible given recent trading on SUB 10c stocks of late and now its quite likely.

As far as the MC goes. Well I guess when the final flow results come we will be able to Xcheck how the value of the company's asset value in the region stacks up against the MC... Given past Anns I'd be quite optimistic that it sees some heavier anticipation play. I might even push my top end anticipation to 15c on a blow out bull rush. Our time tonight they will be attempting to re-start the flow tests. Tomorrow their could be an Ann Re. the progress... They really have to get this right and safely. Already free carried so unless I see a scalp in the BUY SELL ratio pre Ann I won't be selling anything.

Oh well back to my research to find the next anticipation play.
    Damn OBJ with their left of field ann Yesterday. I was looking forward to a nice slow accumulation their...Might start looking at some coal plays. Found a nice one around the Gallillee Basin region but can't peg any Anticipation dates within 12 months..

VIL to Thrill.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.