Today's PicksVLA/VLAO: The positive day I expected eventuated...

1. 12,893 Posts.
    Today's Picks

VLA/VLAO: The positive day I expected eventuated for VLA. Although the stock didn't close at the days highs the chart now looks more bullish with the stochastic and RSI rising and the MACD looking like it is turning (histogram already rising). I think what would really get this stock moving again would be a positive update on trials against other types of Cancer and an announcement on this could come at any time. News Due: Update on IND application status with the US FDA. Further details of program for phase II trials. Results from other Phase I trials on different cancers.

GGP/GGPO/VIL: The announcement I expected came in before the market opened and it was very positive for both stocks. GGP is now using even more positive language about the Fausse Point well, labeling it as a "Discovery" for the first time. Yesterdays announcement confirmed the flow of both gas and oil to surface from the lowest zone. The well was shut in for a pressure buildup over the weekend with testing due to commence tomorrow morning (Eastern states time). I expect that any selling will be short lived since signals coming from the announcement suggest that the potential outcome will be very favourable for shareholders. I continue to hold and , in fact bought some VILO as a trade because I expect them to be in the money soon. News Due: Results from testing of the Fausse Point well.

MHM/MHMO: I could sense the buying pressure building early yesterday but was hesitant to place a buy order because of the current market sentiment. Once 30 cents was broken I acted and bought some more head shares. The chart looks bullish with the MACD crossing up yesterday and the stochastic and RSI rising. I will continue to watch closely this week because an update looks likely an day. Yesterday's article in Paydirt supports this case. News Due: An update on the Silica project (Wacker AG) is due within a week. Plans for exploration on gold and base metal projects located in Tasmania.

ARM: There seemed to be less selling pressure in ARM yesterday. From what I heard there were some presentations to some heavy hitters in Sydney yesterday so it may not be too long before there is some serious buying of the stock. As usual the bots continued to work away yesterday but this time the price held up and managed to close at the day's highs. ARM certainly appears to be in consolidation mode and the chart supports this. The good thing is that should the stock begin to take off again the indicators will start from a lower base because some heat has come out of them in the past couple of weeks. I still expect a breakout in the near future with a move towards $1.20-$1.25. News Due: Details of upcoming drilling program for the company's Capricorn Manganese project. Outline of future plans for the Camel Hills Magnetite project.

ADO/ADOO: I was very happy with the way ADO recovered yesterday. The chart is starting to look more bullish again with the stochastic and RSI rising and the MACD looking more positive as the histogram rises, although a cross is probably a few days away. As I posted yesterday on the ADO thread I see lots of potential in this stock and will continue to follow it closely. News Due: Further licensing deals for the company's Mix&Go technology.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.