daytrade diaries....friday

1. 5,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Morning HL and everyone

It's becoming apparent that we have a diversity of daytrading styles and stocks which are traded and discussed on this thread.

On most days, I have usually predetermined, well before the open, which stocks I will folllow closely and trade for that day . Nonetheless I read just about every post made, and take the time to look at the charts of everyones trading ideas. I've been around on Hotcopper for a while now and I can honestly say this is the most enjoyable time I have had on this forum since I signed up (actually the Uranium boom was pretty good too, but that's just a pleasant, fading memory).

So here's to more power and profits to everyone – it's a pleasure being here.

Yesterday was a pretty good day for me and I managed to execute quite a few profitable scalp trades, with just a couple of dud trades that I got out of for the cost of brokerage. With that in mind I found a few stocks last night that are showing some strength, and most importantly have decent intraday swings a lot of the time. If you pick your days, these should provide some profitable opportunities :

GFF TEL SEK SIP SKI SPN – and thanks to Kevi for suggesting SLX.

Good trading today and enjoy the long weekend.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.