Poor week for me last week, only 2 trades both losers, rellies...

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Poor week for me last week, only 2 trades both losers, rellies visiting from last Wed.

Bought NOD .285 on open Mon and instead of taking intraday profit, held. Silly hold when I knew the risk of buying in overbought situation, ie 2 prev advancing candles that couldn't hold their highs, both around/above upper bb's!Following days pullback with persistent pesky sellers. Still holding a small parcel and ready to enter agn on postive signals.

Also bought MGR 66c, and sold too early 655c to avoid any risk with distractions at end of week.

Still holding SDG, committed to hold after ex div. Decided that these div trades are "either/or" trades. You either buy and hold until well after ex, or buy and sell day before ex. Seems you can have it both ways. EHL took a while to recover, noticed FXL really dipped and some recovery Fri, That's my theory that needs testing? Also hoping that some positive sentiment in prop sector might rub off onto sdg.

Cont to hold EXT, still in uptrend, maybe some signs of being a tiny bit overextended now, and watching for a bit of a pullback for trading this week.

Thanks for your summary Ipod

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.