daytrade diaries... friday, page-5

1. 8,937 Posts.
    Oh dear Kevi - getting suspended - 'so unbecoming'!! Not that I would ever know! Now don't all get suspended in an uproar today (shout out to MNOP!)

I will also be away for most (to all) of today as mentioned yesterday. I can completely understand how some posters can irritate. Had a similar situation myself yesterday and perhaps the sustained rally and some having sold out that is making some feel a tad upset? Also questioning honesty in postings? The old 'ramp' theorists...!

Yesterday before close I picked up some INL at 1.7 and I am hoping to see this test the 2.0 to 2.5 region today. Quite sure of this.

MDT should see further movement today to mid 4's? As always - caution on small caps that have run.

ADY sustained yesterday - I will add both caution and a future re-test of 3.5 to the cards here. The caution is that it has a habit of biting you.

MCR - picked up a small parcel yesterday at 88 cents. The charts really do look wonderful for this stock and breaking $1 is only a matter of time. Target $1.32 on break.

LYC - I bought at 21.5 and still hold. Yesterday was 'strange' - almost a sucker rally down to obtain a stronger positioning. All they had to do was keep it below 23.0.... but why?? Again - I'll target 25 today.

HFA > Held its ground so well yesterday - this time it is 'different' and should see a re-test of 15

SSM > it's in the 'buy' region but I will hold off for a tad longer to see if I can get it cheaper. Bad luck if I don't.

MEL > Will edge towards that 60 level today. Right sector, right time, rights issue!!! 57 on the cards.

IIF > Next run should begin soon. 13 is an 'OK' level with stop at 11.0

To quote BIG KEV - "I'M EXCITED"

Hope you all make a truck load in IVC, BOW, FKP

Have a good day guys. Kevi - enjoy your trading today and your rest from the heart stopper...

iPod
    DRILL SERGEANT

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.